Do you want to make money online? Becoming a YouTuber can be a Good decision For You. Here you’re going to learn How To Make Money On YouTube in 2019.
Can you guess??
How Much Money you can earn from YouTube?
According To Forbes Magazine: The YouTube star PewDiePie (the Swedish gamer with the given name of Felix Kjellberg) earned More than $12 Million from YouTube in 2017.
$12 million dollars is equal to approx 83 crores in Indian Rupees. Isn’t it exciting if you make at least 1% of this amount?
Honestly speaking, It is not as easy as clicking your fingers and the money appearing into your bank account.
But Nonetheless, earning money from Youtube is still a relatively very simple concept.
That’s why here I am not promising you that you will start earning in crores overnight but If you read this guide and start taking small steps you will definitely start earning money from youtube.
So are you ready?
Let’s get started…
The Complete Guide to Building a Successful YouTube Channel and earn money from it.
Today youtube has become one of the largest search engines in the world, That why YouTube is also enjoying the status of the third most visited site after Facebook and Google.
Every Minute more than 500 hours of video is being uploaded on YouTube and approx 1 Billion+ hours of YouTube videos are watched in a day.
Which is much more than Facebook and Netflix video included.
All these things make Youtube a powerful platform from where you can show your talent to the world and make huge money by creating comedy, entertaining and informative video.
Now without further ado let’s jump to the actual tutorial where you are going to learn how to earn money from youtube.
6 Steps to Earn Money From YouTube
- Step 1: Find out what you are good at i.e. Your Niche
- Step 2: Create a YouTube Channel
- Step 3: Publish Quality Content that grabs the attention
- Step 4: What do you need to make a successful YouTube channel?
- Step 5: Earn money from youtube with Adsense
- Step 6: Other Ways to make money From Youtube
Step 1 – Find out what you are good at i.e. Your Niche
There are thousands of people out there who are sharing their passion and hobbies with the world on Youtube Platform and making profit from their skills.
So, do you have also have a Hobby, Talent or Passion which you would like to share with the world?
Of course yes, Everyone has some special skill…
If you are confused about what is your passion or skill then let me guide you in this process…
Below I have shared some of the amazing ideas suggested by How To Make Money On YouTube guide which will help you in deciding your niche.
Do you have a hidden talent of singing? Let the world know about your talent.
If you can sing well then don’t waste your time and start singing on Youtube. People love listening to good songs, You can sing your original song as well as you can sing cover songs…
Sanam Band, Vidya Box, Shirley Setia, etc. are few examples who won the millions of heart through their amazing voice.
Youtube gives them a platform to show their talents and today they are earning in crores.
Today whenever a student has doubt about any question they just take the help of internet for their solutions.
And as I told you earlier YouTube is one of the largest search engine in all over the world.
So, It is obvious that thousands of student come on YouTube in search of their answers.
So, If you are good in any subjects like English, mathematics, science or anything, then you can start teaching the children on YouTube and I am sure everyone will appreciate you.
Fashion and beauty advice
There is no doubt that YouTube is playing a big role in Purchasing beauty and Fashion Products.
People first look at the review of a product given by beauty and fashion vlogger and if they finds the good review of the product, then they decided to buy that particular product.
It is obvious that Not everyone in this world borns with a good fashion sense.
But if you are the one, then you can help the peoples in looking good through your YouTube channel.
Who does not want to eat delicious food?
But the problem is most of us don’t know how to cook delicious food.
That’s why YouTube cooking channel has driven peoples attention and left them mesmerized by heavenly looking and tasting dishes.
If you have a passion for cooking then you can guide people for making delicious food in simple steps.
If you do so, then I am sure that you can be the next big YouTuber. Nisha Madhulika and Sanjeev Kapoor are two of the best example who have won the millions of heart from his amazing recipes.
Vlogging Your Life
Vlogging is one of the easiest ways to get started with YouTube channel…
Because you don’t need much equipment in video production.
You just need a camera and an audio recorder to start your Vlogging Channel. Vloggers keep talking to cameras about their own lifestyle, thoughts, opinions, concerns and even current news topics or events.
You can do the same thing and make money on youtube.
Technology and Gadget Review channel
Yes, in 2018 Gadget review was one of the most popular niches on YouTube.
If you are someone who has good knowledge about technology or you are interested in reviewing new gadget and smartphone.
Then you can start a Tech Channel….
You can share android tips and tricks, review of new gadgets & new smartphone.. and the good part of tech niche is once you have a good audience you will get free gadget and smartphone from the company itself for review.
So isn’t it can be an interesting work to do.
So, if you have good tech knowledge then start showing it to the world and in this process, you can earn money from YouTube.
The young age peoples love to play video games.
Surprisingly, they love watching other people play games too.
Markiplier is a gamer who have more than 25 million subscribers on YouTube.
Peoples love to watch games and hear the commentary.
Yes, comedy how can we forgot comedy.
Everyone likes to have a good laugh..
If you can crack jokes or do mimicry of actors or popular celebrity, then you can start a comedy channel on Youtube.
BB ki vines and Amit Bhadana are two of the young guys who are the first and second individual creator who surpassed more than Ten Millions subscribers on YouTube from India.
Niche is not only limited to these few categories. There are more than thousands of Niche on which you can start your YouTube channel.
Key Note: Don’t go with the flow. Start a Youtube channel which is based on Your passion and Hobbies.
Step 2: How to Create a YouTube Channel
Once you decide the niche of your channel.
The next step you have to take is creating your YouTube channel and setting it up.
Creating a youtube channel is very easy, Just follow the given below steps to create your YouTube channel.
- First of all, Create an Gmail account.
- Next, you have to go to www.youtube.com
- Click on the sign-in button appearing at the top right corner and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Next, you will get the option to create a personal channel or business channel.
- If you are opening a personal channel then just fill your channel name and click on Create channel.
In general type of the channel doesn’t matter at all. For the majority of the people, “Personal” is perfect.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your YouTube channel
Bonus tip: It is always good to create a custom YouTube channel URL instead of the default youtube URL to improve the branding of your channel.
However, It’ll be only possible when you gain at least the first 100 subscribers on your channel. Once you meet YouTube’s eligibility requirements, Just go to advanced account settings >> Channel settings >> Click on Get a custom URL and finally enter your own choice of URL.
Step 3: Publish Quality Content that grabs the attention
Whenever you ask a Successful YouTuber about their secret behind successful youtube channel.
There is 99.9% chance that they will answer “Quality content” & “Viral Video”
Yes, I also agree with all of them that creating quality content and viral video that would interest a large audience is always key to a successful YouTube channel.
Generally, Viral video means those content which is worth sharable.
Now, in my opinion, the Definition of Viral is changing day by day.
But one thing which remains the same in all viral videos is Good content.
If you are making good quality content it is obvious that your video will seek attention of the large group of people…
Generally whenever a viewer enjoys a Video or learns something from the video they likely to share the video in their personal network.
Special Tips from my side for creating good quality content
- It is obvious that your content is not going to be top-notch from Day 1. But don’t be sad, Practice makes a man perfect. Just try your best to make each video better than the last. You will often learn as you go.
- Try to improve your content by either using a better camera or better video editing technique. As well as also try to improve the way you are filming your video. May be by using a good camera stand, stabilizer, lighting setup or location. It will definitely give you a better output and which in turn helps you get a better audience.
- Only uploading quality content is not enough. Suppose if you are uploading 1 video in a year or month then no will remember you when you upload your next video. So try to upload video consistently on your YouTube channel. People are always more likely to subscribe to your channel if you upload content on a regular basis and maintain that schedule.
- Make sure to you an eye-catching Thumbnail, title, and description that describes your content. As well as utilize the use of Tags in the best possible way to drive people to your video from YouTube searches. I will recommend you to check out Brian dean’s Youtube SEO guide to improve the ranking of your video.
Step 5: What do you need to make a successful YouTube channel?
If I ask you “what equipment do you need to make your very first video?“
I know most of the people will answer – I will buy a DSLR, an expensive microphone, a lighting setup and then I will start making videos.
Just stop, please…..
I don’t think you need a DSLR camera in your initial days to shoot your videos.
In today’s time i think a good mobile phone is enough to shoot and record your video.
Do you BB ki vines (most famous Indian Youtuber with more than 11 million subscribers) started making videos with his nexus phone..
And today after getting massive success, when he is making millions of dollars every year, surprisingly he is still shooting his video with the help of Smartphone.
What lesson you can take from Him??
You should understand the fact that making good content never needs a good Professional setup or camera.
You can make a good quality video even with your smartphone..
However, once you get a good start, It will be like the cherry on the cake if you invest in the right equipment to skyrocket your content and YouTube channel success.
I have contacted more than 25 YouTubers in the different niche before writing this guide on “How to earn money from youtube” and asked them about what tools they use for making their YouTube video.
Below I have combined their advice of selecting the right equipment for running a successful youtube channel.
Youtube Tools to boost the level of your content
- A decent camera or webcam – Apart from the kind of content you are creating, how you film that content also matters a lot. You may have noticed that you always enjoy watching the content of popular Youtubers like Casey, HolaSoyGerman, Jenna Marbles, etc. Have you ever thought why? Because the way they film the video always attracts the viewer. Having a good quality of Camera is very first important thing for filming a stunning content. But it doesn’t mean that you need to invest thousands of dollar in just a DSLR camera. A mid-budget camera like Canon G9X , Canon EOS M50 or the Logitech C920 will work perfectly.
- Video editing software – If you are an iMacs user then you should use Final Cut Pro, and for the people who are using windows pc & laptop – Adobe Premiere & Adobe After effect are pretty amazing software for video editing.
- Microphone – No matter how good your video quality is, bad quality of audio will ruin your complete video. So it is always a smart decision to invest in a good microphone. Fortunately, microphone these days has become pretty affordable. As I contacted many professional youtube stars, Most of them recommended me Blue Snowball, Blue Yeti (my favorite) or the RODE Podcaster.
- Lighting Setup – I personally believe the natural light is the best light for filming a video. However, if you are creating content in a room or area where you get access to very less natural light then you should consider buying a dedicated video light setup.
- A decent backdrop – If you want to create the professional level of video quality then your video backdrop also matters. I always recommend people to use Green screen so that you can change the background of your video.
- Tripod – Everyone hates shaky video. SoI will recommend you to get a Camera tripod to hold your camera and keep it steady.
Now let’s have a look at some of the best tools that can help you accelerate your Youtube channel growth.
Tool #1. Google Keyword Planner
This tool will help you in finding keyword which people are continuously searching on Youtube.
When you use all those keywords related to your video topic, It will increase the traffic of relevant audiences on your channels.
Because once you make a good content then the next step is focusing on good rank in YouTube searches in order to make money on youtube.
Tool #2. Evernote
While making videos you need to speak a lot in videos.
If you spoke anything wrong during the video-making process, will lead to further editing or if left it will leave a bad impression on your viewers.
With Evernote app, you can write all the slight details about your video content and the best part is you can access your note on any devices.
Tool #3. Text to Speech app
Sometimes your audio of the video is not enough for everyone to understand the content what you are trying to deliver.
Suppose you make videos in Hindi language and if a person who doesn’t know Hindi start watching your video…
It is obvious that he will stop the video because he is not understanding anything from your video.
You can change that viewer into your subscriber…
It is very simple, you can add video subtitles in the English language which will help every people to understand your video.
Now writing subtitles for a 15-minute long video is not an easy task, Many professional Youtuber hire a freelancer who will do this for them.
But if you are not in the mood of investing money, then just download Text to speech app from Google play store.
Next thing you need to do is play your video and put the microphone of your mobile near the speaker and putting on the TTS on your phone. This will convert your voice into text and you can add those text into your video subtitles.
Tool #4. Picture editing tool
Picture editing tool can be used to make an attractive thumbnail for your Video.
Always remember that Thumbnail plays an important role in Video CTR.
If your thumbnail is dull and dark no one is going to click on your video, No matter how good your content is.
But if your Thumbnail is attractive and beautifully designed it will attract the viewer to click on that video.
Tool #5. Tube Buddy
Tubebuddy is a tool specially made for YouTubers.
This tool can be used for improving the SEO of your Youtube video.
Basically, with the help of this tool, you can check keywords and other important details of any of your competitor’s video.
Tool #6. Buffer
Once you uploaded your video on Youtube next big thing you need to do is promoting your content to a wider audience.
Let me tell you a free technique of Promotion.
You can share your video on different social media platform which is free of cost.
You can’t imagine if your content is good how much traffic social media can drive on Your video.
Buffer will help you in scheduling all your social media campaign at once and later it will handle everything automatically.
According To Backlinko research, he found that “Video share is highly tied to ranking in YouTube search result.”
Step 5: Earn money from youtube with Adsense
Till now we have already discussed how to create a YouTube channel which people will actually love.
Now we are going to discuss how to earn money from Youtube with the help of Adsense.
Using Adsense or Joining the YouTube Partner Programe is by far the easiest way to make money from YouTube.
Adsense basically shows contextual ads on your videos and you earn money whenever a viewer watches the ads appearing on your video.
However, Youtube expects you to have put a certain bit of effort before you are eligible for connecting your YouTube account with Adsense.
Eligibility Criteria For Joining the partner program
- The YouTube Partner Program should be available in your country.
- Your channel has achieved at least 4,000 watch hours in the last 12 months.
- Your channel has at least 1,000 subscribers.
Once you are eligible for the YouTube Partnership Program then follow the given below step by step process to connect your Youtube channel with Google Adsense account.
- Login into YouTube.com and click on your channel icon appearing on the top right corner.
- Now from the drop-down menu select Video Manager.
- From the left side navigation menu select ‘Channel’ option.
- Next, you have to click on the enable button which is displayed before Monetization.
- Now read the Terms and condition and finally click on ‘I accept’ box.
- Now from the left side menu, monetization option will appear.
- Select the option and now a new window will pop up with the heading Monetization. Click on the option of ‘How will I be paid? and then proceed to the AdSense connecting process by clicking on ‘Associate an Adsense account.’
- Click on the next option.
- A new window will open where you have to sign in with your Gmail account.
- Feed all the information and click on Continue.
- Now it will ask you to fill all your personal details like Name, Number, Address, etc. Just fill all these things and click on Submit my application.
- Now you need to verify your phone number by putting the OTP which you got on your mobile number.
Finally, your application for AdSense is submitted successfully. Youtube team will check your application and if you have filled all the information correctly. They will soon start displaying ads on your channel.
Step 6: Other Ways to make money From Youtube
The main motive of this article explains you about Full process of how to earn money on youtube.
Earlier we have discussed About Adsense which is the most preferred method for everyone when its come to making money on YouTube.
But My friend…
There are many other methods which you can use to make more money with your YouTube channel along with Adsense account.
Ideally, I have found five best methods to earn money on Youtube.
1. Affiliate Marketing:
Affiliate marketing means selling other’s product in exchange for a commission.
Affiliate marketing has huge potential to earn large amount of money in a very short period of time.
There are hundreds of thousands of companies which offer pretty good commission to their affiliate marketer who promote their products, including some of the big companies like Amazon, eBay, Flipkart, Bluehost, siteground as well as smaller companies.
Additionally, there are many affiliate networks that you can join like – ShareASale, ClickBank & Commission Junction where you’ll find all types of products which offers an affiliate program.
All you need to do is pick the right product, create a video around it and put the best buy link (Affiliate link) in the description of your video.
Now whenever someone buys the product from your link you will get a commission.
Sponsorship is similar to Affiliate marketing but at the same time making money from sponsorship is completely different from Affiliate marketing.
A sponsored video is where a YouTuber takes money from a company and in return promote their products or services.
Most of the creators do this in a very smart way that suits their style and something that their subscribers will love.
How to make money from sponsorship?
See, if you have a good branded YouTube channel with a decent amount of subscribers and views on the videos then time to time Companies in your niche will automatically approach you for the sponsored content.
As I have already told you that I was running my YouTube channel from a very long time.
I had done more than 50 sponsored video on my YouTube channel.
Every month 2-4 companies were approaching me for Sponsored video.
Here is how a company approach you.
Make sure to add your contact details in the about section of Your Youtube channel, so that any companies can easily contact you.
But what to do in the initial days when you have not a big branded Youtube channel?
Don’t worry there are many sponsorship marketplaces that help you get sponsored video opportunity.
Some of them are:
Just join these marketplaces and send your proposal to the company, very soon you will start getting sponsored video opportunity.
3. YouTube Super chat
Another popular way to monetize your YouTube channel is through the Youtube super chat feature.
Youtube launched this feature in January 2017, which gives the ability to the viewer to pay for their comment to be pinned and highlighted at the top of live chat.
The money that the viewer pay during the live chat directly go to the YouTubers account after deducting YouTube commission.
Generally, Super Chat payments can range between $5 to $500 each user. Which means there is huge potential to make money if you are able to build a connection between yourself and the audience.
Eligibility for Super Chat
- Your channel is monetized
- Your channel has over 1,000 subscribers
- You are over 18
- You are located in one of the available locations
If your channel meets the above requirement then you can easily enable the super chat feature on your channel by going to Youtube dashboard >> Monetization >> Live chat
crowdfunding is the same concept which Wikipedia used for their website.
Crowdfunding is one of the best ways for fans to support their favorite creators.
The key to doing well here is to build up an audience that really appreciates what you publish. If they like what you do, the chances are they can be persuaded to spare a few bobs each time you upload!
Depending upon how successful YouTuber you become, You can even consider launching your own merchandise.
Merchandising has been always a popular option for Popular creators to make money through their subscribers.
- Smartphone covers
Loyal fans are always keen to get involved in this if they feel like it makes them a part of a community.
Key Point: YouTube earning is not only limited to these 5-6 options. If you have good content and if you become successful in making connections with your subscribers then you can’t even imagine how much money you can make in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1.How much money can you make on youtube?
If you have genuine talent and you are making good content then you can make money which is out of your imagination.
The YouTube star PewDiePie earned More than $12 Million from YouTube in 2017.
2. How many views to make money on youtube?
This is a common question which is asked by many people. But my friend, You Don’t Make Money on the assumption of how much views you get.
You make money from Youtube based on the engagement of the viewer with ads on your video. Engagements mean clicking or watching ads for more than 30 seconds.
Because almost all the advertiser choose ads on a Cost Per Click (CPC) or Cost Per View (CPV) model.
3. How to get more subscribers on youtube for free?
Choose The Right topic → Make Valuable and sharable content → Write an appealing title → Make full use of description box → Use keyword which have good volume and related to your video topic → Set an Attractive Thumbnail.
If you follow this step you will definitely get a good result in very less time.
Read also – 25+ Small Business Ideas For Women
4. How much does YouTube pay per 1000 views?
As I said earlier it totally depends upon your ad click as well as CPC. CPC means click per cost. in simple words, every keyword has a different CPC. On some keywords, you can make 7-8$ in just one click.
6. What are the best ways to promote a YouTube channel?
- Load up your video with Reach Keywords
- Learn YouTube SEO
- Create high-quality videos
- Run contests
- Be active in the community
- Go live
- Balance trending content with evergreen videos
- Cross-promote your channel on social media
7. What video editing software do YouTubers use?
These are some of the Best video editors which are used by most of the popular YouTuber.
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Final Cut
- Vegas Pro
- Movavi Video Editor Plus
Check out more awesome content like this:
- 35+ Best Fonts For Blogs To Level Up Your WordPress Blog (2019)
- WPForms Coupon Code – 60% Off on Your Purchase
- ThirstyAffiliates Coupon Code – Get Maximum Discount On ThirstyAffiliates Premium
- WP Rocket Coupon Code [Limited time Deal]
Conclusion: How to make money on Youtube in 2019
If you have some talent then YouTube is the best platform to show your talent to the world and at the same time, you can convert your passion into profit.
Here I have discussed the complete process of “How to make money on Youtube in 2019.”
I hope after reading this article you will take a good step in your life and be the next big YouTuber.
Comment if anything I missed…
If you think, our article helped you in some way, then you can appreciate us by sharing it on social media.